Typical DW Assessment Schedule
The assessment is performed on a time-boxed basis, and entails 20 – 30 days of consulting effort. The assessment schedule is dependent on the availability of the key people involved. InfoKarta strives to structure the assessments so that they can be completed within a four to six week timeframe. A five-week engagement typically consists of the following schedule:
- Prior to arrival – schedule interviews and review relevant documents
- Weeks 1 and 2 (on-site) – gather information
- Week 3 (off-site) – analyze information and draft report and presentation
- Week 4 (on-site) – potentially gather additional information, and discuss findings
- Week 5 (off-site) – finalize deliverables and closing meetings.